HOLO Call Center AgentHOLO Call Center Agent https://uluhitech.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Ulu HI-Tech https://uluhitech.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Job title: HOLO Call Center Agent
Location: Honolulu, HI
Terms: Part- or Full-Time
To apply: Email resume to [email protected]
This position can be either full- or part-time and is an hourly wage position located on-site in our HOLO Helpline call center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Ulu HI-Tech provides the systems and staff for the HOLO Card, the island-wide rapid transit fare system of the City & County of Honolulu (City).
Working as part of a small team of highly trained call center customer service professionals, the Agent will accept training, guidance, and direction from an experienced Call Center Manager.
This position is best for dedicated individuals who understand and embrace the power of teamwork. While individual initiative is welcome and encouraged, the success of the HOLO Card program requires participating as a dedicated part of the HOLO Helpline team.
As such, closely following our established standard operating procedures (SOPs) is a primary duty. We will provide extensive training to ensure you are able to succeed in meeting these standards. Training will take place on-the-job and requires reading, studying, and comprehension of and compliance with our documentation and related customer service systems.
Agents are assigned the primary responsibility of assisting customers via inbound phone calls as well as emails, e-commerce orders, etc. Regular outbound calls & emails to assist customers with more complicated situations will also be required.
Other significant customer support activities will include helping commercial businesses that offer HOLO Cards as a benefit to their own employees and ensuring elderly, youth and disabled persons have appropriate assistance with their specialized HOLO Card products.
Ulu HI-Tech strongly believes in promoting from within our own team. As such, each Agent can expect to be trained to perform higher level tasks to ensure their eventual readiness for promotion, as well as to strengthen and broaden skills across the entire team.
The HOLO Helpline runs 6 days per week, Monday through Saturday, 7am to 7pm, excluding many State and Federal Holidays. Most shifts run Mon to Fri, 7am to 4pm, and UHT will make efforts to accommodate preferred schedules & flexible hours. However, Agents may be required to fill in vacant shifts OR work overtime on short notice during any of the HOLO Helpline operating days & hours.
- Maintaining reasonable performance metrics in common call center industry standards (see Appendix A below)
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails using provided scripts
- Resolve customer issues according to our SOPs
- Use our computer systems to create, look up, and update customer information
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using our methods and systems
- Identify and escalate serious issues to team leaders
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Document all call information according to our SOPs
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up on customer calls where necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using business computer applications; willingness to learn our specific systems
- Experience providing customer service in any previous job or position
- Knowledge of customer service practices and willingness to train to improve them
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sometimes stressful workloads and situations with ease
- Requires being able to remain seated/standing for the duration of shift, with breaks
- Requires occasional lifting and moving of office supplies, computer equipment, and boxes weighing up to 25 lbs
Note: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory, or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Appendix A: HOLO Card Call Center Key Performance Indicators