DevSecOps Engineer 1DevSecOps Engineer 1 https://uluhitech.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Ulu HI-Tech https://uluhitech.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Job Title: DevSecOps Engineer (Intern)
Location: Honolulu, HI
To apply: Email cover letter & resume to [email protected]
This is a full-time, salary-exempt position located in Honolulu, Hawaii. This position requires a creative individual with a broad technical skill set that can provide software development services for all aspects of Ulu HI-Tech’s (UHT’s) commercial and government businesses. Reporting directly to the CTO, the “DevSecOps Engineer I” (DSOE1) will work with senior developers, UHT team members and client user groups to create robust and secure software solutions. The DSOE1 will also provide Tier 1 & 2 IT infrastructure solutions and support to UHT personnel and provide recommendations as needed.
- Work with other UHT employees and UHT customers to create requirements and/or user
- Develop software per
- Work with DevSecOps tools to better automate UHT and customer development SDLCs. Participate in teams to create associated presentations and documentation for presentation and
- Develop test plans, scripts, and test
- Develop scripts and programs to automate development, security, and operational tasks (e.g., build, test, deploy, release).
- Collaborate with Agile development teams to deliver an end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment.
- Create scripts and/or templates to automate and/or bootstrap infrastructure provisioning and management task.
- Monitor and support all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Organize the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability, acting proactively.
- Evaluate application performance, identify potential bottlenecks, develop solutions, and implement them with the help of developers.
- Oversee the company’s security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or in teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- High competency in project and stakeholder management
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to effectively work remotely while still attaining expected outcomes
- Proficiency in C# or Java, HTML, SQL, and VisualStudio or Eclipse
- Understanding of Cloud, Mobile Platforms, and DevSecOps
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Requires lifting and moving of office supplies, furniture, equipment, and boxes weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Requires the ability to work at multiple locations in Hawaii and travel to those locations within the same day
Note: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory, or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.